Despicable Me 3 (2017)

Image from IMDb (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3469046/?ref_=nv_sr_1)
Ola everyone! How was your weekend?  I hope, you all had a great time watching Boss Baby with your family. Today I am back with a new one for you. Who remembers the song Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Banana?


Yeah you guessed it right! I will be talking about Minions and the animated movie called Despicable Me 3. I know every one of us, especially, the kids love to have minions as their stuff toys or stationary items. That’s why I have chosen this movie so that I can guide you and help you bring a smile on your little ones face. 

I believe you all have watched Despicable Me 1 and 2. So, today, I will be discussing the third instalment of the Despicable Me series. In the third series the character Gru changes to a better human being and become an anti-villain league agent after he gets married to Lucy who is also an agent of that league.

Basically, in the movie Gru finds out that he has a twin brother named Drew and also, gets to know about his family business. This story continues with the fight between a TV villain named Balthazar Brett and Gru and how he defeats Brett with the help of his brother.

Although, the movie would be a pleasant one for your kids but for me it was not the best one. I am a big fan of the Despicable series and was expecting much more from them. Also, they did not put enough scenes of the Minion characters, which was a complete disappointment. 



Overall I will rate it a 2.5 out of 5 stars. Don't forget to comment and let me know your thoughts regarding the movie. I will be happy to reply. 

Stay tuned for the next update from your very own Kazi. Adios!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baywatch (2017)

Xtro (1982)